1. Contact details
For general enquiries, you may contact the School via the following methods:
Tel: 01932 349301 (08:00 am – 4:30 pm, Mon – Fri)
Fax: 01932 351224
Paul Ballard, Chair of Governors, can be contacted through the school.
Queries from parents and members of the public should be addressed to Mrs K Moore (Principal).
GEP Academies Head Office
George Abbot School,
Guildford GU1 1XX
2. Fullbrook’s Admissions Policy
3. Fullbrook’s Most Recent OFSTED Report
4. Fullbrook’s Most Recent Examination Results
5. Curriculum and Teaching and Learning
Fullbrook offers a broad and balanced curriculum at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
6. Behaviour Policy
7. Pupil Premium
The Pupil Premium funding is allocated to children from low income families who are known to be eligible for free school means and children who have been looked after continuously for more than six months.
8. Special Educational Needs
The Special Education Needs and Disabilities Co-ordinator is R.Lawrence. who can be contacted on LawrenceR@fullbrook.surrey.sch.uk
9. Fullbrook’s Charging and Remissions Policy
10. Fullbrook’s Ethos and Values
The Fullbrook community inspires an active passion for learning in everyone. We challenge respect and support each other to be better than we ever though we could be.
The Fullbrook Way:
- Respect – Treat everyone with respect
- Safe – Keep ourselves and others safe at all times
- Environment -Value our environment
- Learn – Allow everyone to learn
- Right Choice -Make the right choice
11. Fullbrook’s Child protection and Safeguarding Policy
Fullbrook Funding Agreement
Fullbrook Latest Accounts Report
GEP Statutory Information
Staff Behaviour Policy
Medical – Medical Conditions Policy
Equality – Equality Objectives
Complaints – Complaints Policy
Governors Information and duties – Governors Information and duties
Attendance – Penalty Notices for unauthorised absence