The examinations office at Fullbrook works closely with staff and students to ensure that all necessary arrangements are made for the examination entries for both public and mock exams.
This page and the documents below should provide you with the information you need about mock and public examinations at Fullbrook. If you have any questions please contact the exams office.
Examinations Officer: Mrs L Seddon
01932 349301 ext 261
WINTER (JANUARY) 2021 PUBLIC EXAMINATIONS
Post Results Services – details available from the exams office
AUTUMN 2021 PUBLIC EXAMINATIONS
Any mock examinations that are taking place outside these dates and timetable will be communicated by the subject teachers.
Fullbrook offer a collection period for certificates following the end of each academic year (usually during the December following summer exams). Further information for the collection of this year’s certificates will be posted here nearer the time.
Any student who missed their allocated collection periods have the following options for certificates:
Students and ex-students may collect their certificates by appointment only. To book an appointment please email@example.com and specify your preferred date and time for collection (Monday – Friday between 9:00am and 2:45pm – during term time only).
- The candidate named on the certificate must collect their certificates in person and show valid photo ID on collection. Alternatively, students can nominate someone to collect on their behalf. This must be done in writing (in advance via email by completing the relevant section on ‘Form 5 Alternative Arrangements for Certificate Collection’) – then that named individual must show valid photo ID when collecting
- You will be required to show valid photographic identification
- You will be asked to check and sign for receipt of your certificates (you may wish to bring your own pen for this)
- All visitors must wear a face covering at all times whilst on the school site and use the hand sanitiser points on entry and exit of buildings
- Please enter the school from the main gates and go straight to reception where your certificates will be ready for collection
- Only one visitor is allowed to enter reception at a time – please use the intercom on the entrance door and wait to be invited in
Students or Ex-students who are unable to collect certificates may either nominate someone to collect on their behalf or can request for these to be posted by a ‘tracked and signed for’ service (for which a fee of £5 applies for secure postage). All requests for certificate postage must be made in writing (via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by completing the relevant section on ‘Form 5 Alternative Arrangements for Certificate Collection’). Requests are processed weekly and certificates will only be posted once payment has been received in full.
Please note that Fullbrook are only required to retain uncollected certificates for a period of one year, after which point they may be securely destroyed in accordance with JCQ regulations. Due to the restrictions in place for the collection of certificates during COVID-19 Fullbrook will retain certificates for an additional 12 months. Fullbrook would like to make you aware that some Exam Boards do not offer a replacement certificate service and in such circumstances will issue a Certifying Statement of Results, which may incur a fee.
JCQ EXAMINATION INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES
The Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) governs external public examinations administered throughout the UK.
All test centres and candidates must abide by JCQ regulations or be subject to consequences including withdrawal from all examinations.
Copies of the latest information for candidates can be downloaded below, or from the JCQ website at www.jcq.org.uk.