SUMMER 2021 AWARDING PROCESS, RESULTS AND APPEALS INFORMATION
For all enquiries regarding GCSE or A-level summer 2021 results, please email email@example.com
This guide for students provides information regarding the awarding of grades this summer, post-results services, appeals, certificates and autumn 2021 exams.
SUMMER 2021 RESULTS
The arrangements for results days summer 2021 are significantly different this year. Due to the recent increase in local Covid-19 cases, we will not be inviting students into school to collect their results. To ensure the safety of our staff, students and guests, we have taken the decision to issue all results electronically this summer.
On the results days specified below, results will be sent by email directly to the student’s school email address:
|Results Day||Qualification type|
|10/08/2021||GCE (AS, A Levels) and other Level 3 qualifications|
|12/08/2021||GCSE and other Level 1/2 qualifications|
JCQ (Joint Council for Qualifications) regulations state that centres cannot release results to students until after 8:30am. Fullbrook will issue results after this time as quickly as possible, however, please note that it may take some time for all students to receive their results by email. Any students who have not received their results by 12:00 midday on their results day should notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All results will also be posted (on results days) to the home address that Fullbrook hold.
Any Year 11 and Year 13 students, who do not currently have access to their school email account, need to email email@example.com at the earliest opportunity for support in logging in to their school email.
SUMMER 2021 APPEALS & POST-RESULTS SERVICES
A letter outlining the appeals processes for summer 2021 can be viewed by clicking the link below:
|Priority Appeals||Non-priority Appeals|
|Deadline to request Stage 1
|16 August 2021||03 September 2021|
|Deadline to request Stage 2
Exam Board Appeal
|19 August 2021||10 September 2021|
Full details regarding the appeals process for this summer can be found in the Fullbrook ‘Summer 2021 Information Guide for Students: Results, Appeals and Post-Results Services‘
For any queries or concerns relating to results and appeals, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
AUTUMN 2021 EXAMS
Any student who was originally entered for an exam this summer and would like an opportunity to improve their grade may choose to enter the additional Autumn Exams Series 2021.
For further details and entry information with relevant forms, please click here.
SUMMER 2021 CERTIFICATES
Certificates will not be received by Fullbrook until November 2021. Once all certificates have been checked and verified they will be available for collection during the collection periods below:
Certificate Collection Periods
(on-roll in December 2021)
29 November – 03 December 2021
Certificates available from the F6 Student Support Office
Students should contact Mrs South in advance to arrange a time for collection
06 December – 15 December 2021
Collection by appointment only
(appointment booking will open on 29 November and a link to the booking system will be available here)
Monday – Friday between the hours of 08:30am and 10:00am or 11:30am – 2:45pm from reception
- The candidate named on the certificate must collect their certificates in person and show valid photo ID on collection. Alternatively, students can nominate someone to collect on their behalf. This must be done in writing (in advance via email by completing the relevant section on ‘Form 5 Alternative Arrangements for Certificate Collection’) – then that named individual must show valid photo ID when collecting
- You will be required to show valid photographic identification
- You will be asked to check and sign for receipt of your certificates (you may wish to bring your own pen for this)
- All visitors must wear a face covering at all times whilst on the school site and use the hand sanitiser points on entry and exit of buildings
- Please enter the school from the main gates and go straight to reception where your certificates will be ready for collection
- Only one visitor is allowed to enter reception at a time – please use the intercom on the entrance door and wait to be invited in
Postage and alternative arrangements:
Students or Ex-students who are unable to collect certificates may either nominate someone to collect on their behalf or can request for these to be posted by a ‘tracked and signed for’ service (for which a fee of £5 applies for secure postage). All requests for certificate postage must be made in writing (via email to email@example.com by completing the relevant section on ‘Form 5 Alternative Arrangements for Certificate Collection’).
Requests are processed weekly and certificates will only be posted once payment has been received in full.
SUMMER 2021 EXAMS OFFICE FORMS
- Stage One – Centre Review – Appeal Request Form 2.1
- Stage Two – Exam Board Appeal – Appeal Request Form 2.2
- FORM 5 – Alternative Arrangements for Certificate Collection