SUMMER 2021 CERTIFICATES
THE COLLECTION PERIOD FOR SUMMER 2021 CERTIFICATES HAS NOW CLOSED
Any student who missed their allocated collection periods have the following options for certificates:
Students and ex-students may collect their certificates by appointment only. To book an appointment please email@example.com and specify your preferred date and time for collection (Monday – Friday between 9:00am and 2:45pm – during term time only).
- The candidate named on the certificate must collect their certificates in person and show valid photo ID on collection. Alternatively, students can nominate someone to collect on their behalf. This must be done in writing (in advance via email by completing the relevant section on ‘Form 5 Alternative Arrangements for Certificate Collection’) – then that named individual must show valid photo ID when collecting
- You will be required to show valid photographic identification
- You will be asked to check and sign for receipt of your certificates
- Please enter the school from the main gates and go straight to reception where your certificates will be ready for collection
Postage and Alternative Arrangements
Students or Ex-students who are unable to collect certificates may either nominate someone to collect on their behalf or can request for these to be posted by a ‘tracked and signed for’ service (for which a fee of £5 applies for secure postage). All requests for certificate postage must be made in writing (via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by completing the relevant section on ‘Form 5 Alternative Arrangements for Certificate Collection’). Requests are processed weekly and certificates will only be posted once payment has been received in full.
Please note that Fullbrook are only required to retain uncollected certificates for a period of one year, after which point they may be securely destroyed in accordance with JCQ regulations. Fullbrook would like to make you aware that some Exam Boards do not offer a replacement certificate service and in such circumstances will issue a Certifying Statement of Results, which may incur a fee.
SUMMER 2021 CERTIFICATE COLLECTION PERIOD
Certificate Collection Periods
(on-roll in December 2021)
29 November – 03 December 2021
Certificates available from the F6 Student Support Office
Students should contact Mrs South in advance to arrange a time for collection
06 December – 15 December 2021
Collection by appointment only
CLICK HERE TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR COLLECTION
Monday – Friday between the hours of 08:30am and 10:00am or 11:30am – 2:45pm from reception
SUMMER 2021 EXAMS OFFICE FORMS
- Stage One – Centre Review – Appeal Request Form 2.1
- Stage Two – Exam Board Appeal – Appeal Request Form 2.2
- FORM 5 – Alternative Arrangements for Certificate Collection
SUMMER 2021 AWARDING PROCESS, RESULTS AND APPEALS INFORMATION
For all enquiries regarding GCSE or A-level summer 2021 results, please email email@example.com
This guide for students provides information regarding the awarding of grades this summer, post-results services, appeals, certificates and autumn 2021 exams.