- Dr Alex George’s five top tips for good mental health and wellbeing – Youth Mental Health Ambassador Dr. Alex George gives his five top tops for good mental health and wellbeing, ahead of the February half term holiday.
- Mental Wellbeing Support for students
- GEP Survey for Secondary Pupils
- Mr Baker – Online safety during school closures
- Year-11 After School Sessions Timetable-2020-21
- How to access the LRC system
- Need support?
- Eikon – Free CWP Service
- Mental Health Support Services Information
The Hide Out – https://thehideout.org.uk (Domestic Abuse information for children & young people)Youth line 01344 311200 (Counselling for young people who attend secondary school)National Youth Advocacy Service Helpline 08088 081001 (Advice and information for children)Childline 0800 1111NSPCC Helpline 0808 800 5000
The Mix and Young Minds which focus more on mental well-being but offer over the phone support/chat if they want to talk anything through.
- School Menu