The document below provides details of the awarding process for summer 2020, arrangements for results and information about what options are available where students have any concerns or queries about their grades. This information was correct at the time of publishing on 22 July 2020 and the latest update below however, updates may be required as Ofqual, the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) or the awarding bodies release further information.
- Summer 2020 Results – Post-Results Services & Available Options – A Guide for Students & Parents-Carers
DOCUMENT LAST UPDATED: 21 August 2020 (07:00am)
For any queries or concerns relating to this document, please contact Mrs Seddon in Fullbrook Exams Office by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
SUMMER 2020 EXAMS OFFICE FORMS
- FORM 1 – Student Request for Centre Assessment Grade
- FORM 2 – Student Request for Appeal
- FORM 3 – Summer 2020 Internal Appeals
- FORM 4.1 – Autumn 2020 Application for GCSE Entry
- FORM 4.2 – Autumn 2020 Application for GCE AS & A-Level Entry
- FORM 5 – Alternative Arrangements for Certificate Collection